*The information, marks and assets provided here are for promotional use in conjunction with promoting SOBEWFF® 2024 only and may not be used for any other purpose. These assets are approved for use only in the formats in which they are provided here and may not be altered in any way without written permission from SOBEWFF®. Not for commercial use.
Festival Talking Points
- The 23rd annual Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One returns to the sand February 22-25.
- EAT. DRINK. EDUCATE. All proceeds from the Festival support its mission to help educate the future leaders of the hospitality industry by benefiting the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management at Florida International University (FIU).
- To date, the Festival has raised more than $37+ million for the School.
- The four-day, star-studded gourmet gathering consists of a mix of new and returning fan-favorite events spanning Miami-Dade and Broward counties.
- The Festival features 500+ of industry’s top chefs, winemakers, spirits producers, celebrities, and culinary personalities throughout the weekend.
- Tickets are available at sobewff.org.