WhenFriday, May 21
8:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Early Access begins at 8:00 PM
To create the best event during the best weekend of the year, we've rounded up 30 of the nation's top chefs to showcase their most gourmet samplings to pair with over 60 wines rated 90 points or higher on Wine Spectator's scale. The poolside lawns of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach set the perfect al fresco stage for the finest night under the stars, featuring a cohort of critically-acclaimed chefs, James Beard Award nominees and finalists, Food & Wine Best New Chefs, and more decorated talent. Only proprietors and winemakers from each winery are invited to pour their top varietals so you can hear about how some of the world's greatest vino makes it from their vineyards to your palate. From aperitif to dessert, we'll make sure your glass is decadently decanted and your plate is full of first-rate cuisine.
Who’s ready for a double dose of indulgence? Honoring our commitment to ensuring the health and safety of our staff, talent, attendees, sponsors, participants, and community, this event will be split into two different nights. Each night will feature different chefs and wineries. Indulge in one night only - or treat yourself to the second night as well, and savor a completely different experience.
Plus, don’t miss your chance to take the Best of the Best experience home with you by taking a shot at the Wine Wall raffle. After its record-breaking success at last year’s event, the Wine Wall is returning to give attendees the chance to take the allure of Best of the Best into their own hands at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach!
Please note: Your ticket will be valid only during the session which you purchase.
EAT. DRINK. EDUCATE.
All proceeds from the Festival benefit the students of the Florida International University Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management who assist Festival organizers in all aspects, including Festival planning, logistics and overall execution.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Honoring our commitment to ensuring the health and safety of our staff, talent, attendees, sponsors, participants, and community, SOBEWFF® has consulted with the FIU Healthcare Committee on COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols that follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), State of Florida Department of Health, Miami-Dade County, and the City of Miami Beach. All attendees will be subject to symptom/temperature checks and attestation of either a negative COVID-19 test no more than 72 hours prior to the event or completed vaccination, and presentation of a cleared SymCheck™ QR Code. Anyone presenting symptoms on arrival will be denied entry. Apart from the Wine Spectator Wine Seminar series, all events will take place outdoors with new additional measures on capacity restrictions, cleaning and sanitization, physical distancing, and mask requirements. Click HERE to read the complete SOBEWFF® COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols.
By attending a 2021 SOBEWFF® Event:
- You acknowledge that you (and all ticketed attendees) will comply with all SOBEWFF® Health & Safety Protocols, before and during the event, including but not limited to face mask requirements.
- You acknowledge that you (and all ticketed attendees) will complete a required SymCheck™ Screening & Health questionnaire no more than 24 hours prior to arriving at a SOBEWFF® event.
- You acknowledge that you (and all ticketed attendees) will be required to attest to either a negative COVID-19 test no more than 72 hours prior to the event(s) you are attending or completed vaccination.
- You (and all ticketed attendees) understand that by attending SOBEWFF® and therefore being subject to these COVID-19 Protocols, SOBEWFF® reserves the right to refuse entry or remove an individual from an event if any such protocols are breached.
- Alfred Gratien | Castello di Monsanto | Gloria Ferrer
- Belle Glos
- Chalk Hill Estate
- Champagne Pol Roger
- Charles Krug Winery
- Domaine Pascal Jolivet
- Gérard Bertrand
- Heitz Cellar
- Jackson Family Wines
- Jean-Luc Colombo | Trimbach
- Jordan Vineyard and Winery
- Joseph Phelps Vineyards
- JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery
- Kosta Browne Winery
- Légende | Los Vascos
- Maison Louis Latour
- Marchesi Fumanelli | Valdo
- Napa Valley Quilt
- Pali Wine Co.
- The Calling
- The House of Lustau
- Trefethen Family Vineyards
- Trinchero Family Estates - The Heritage Collection
- Ultimate Provence
- Vranken Pommery
- W&J Graham's
The Festival will have a limited number of beach wheelchairs available at the Welcome Center location between 11th & 12th Street and Ocean Drive. Please check in directly with a Festival representative for assistance.
NO PETS ALLOWED. ONLY SERVICE ANIMALS PERMITTED. Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. For more information, please refer to the U.S. Department of Justice.