ENTER TO WIN THE ULTIMATE VIP WEEKEND EXPERIENCE
Enter Thursday, Nov 1, 2018 - Sunday, Jan 20, 2019
VIP Weekend Experience(1 Prize)
- 3 nights hotel accommodations at the luxurious Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- 2 VIP Passes to SOBEWFF® which provides VIP access to the Festival’s signature events
- Tickets to an intimate chef dinner featuring a TBD celebrity chef
- $1,000 Travel Cash
Grand Tasting Village Tickets(10 Prizes)
2 tickets to SOBEWFF's signature Goya Foods' Grand Tasting Village (valid Sat or Sun)* Winners will be given a deadline of Friday, February 8, 2019 to confirm the day in which they want to attend the event (Sat or Sun) and the email address where they want their tickets sent. After this deadline has past, the Festival may not be able to provide tickets.
Grand Tasting Village Discount Code(One Prize Per Entrant, No Limit on Number of Prizes)
$30 off discount code for SOBEWFF’s signature Goya Foods’ Grand Tasting Village (valid Sat or Sun)
- EVENT: The 2019 Food Network and Cooking Channel South Beach Wine and Food Festival (“SOBEWFF®” or the “Festival”), taking place on February 20-24, 2019 in Miami, Florida and the surrounding areas.
- ELIGIBILITY: SOBEWFF® HOLIDAY SWEEPS (“Promotion”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who: (a) are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry, and (b) are located in one of the 50 States or D.C. at the time of entry. No purchase or contribution is necessary. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Florida International University (“Promotion Administrator”), as administrators of SOBEWFF, Pernod Ricard USA, LLC on behalf of their brand Absolut Vodka (“Sponsor”) (collectively, Sponsor and Promotion Administrator shall be known as the “Promotion Parties”) and their respective family, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void outside the 50 United States/D.C and where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00am on November 1 and ends at 11:59pm on January 20, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: Visit SOBEWFF.COM/ABSOLUT to enter. One entry per person.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be selected at random via the Promotion Administrator. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries submitted.
- PRIZES: Sponsor and Promotion Administrator are the source of funds used to award the following prizes:
- SOBEWFF® VIP Weekend Experience (1 Prize) – Maximum Value of $4,750.00
- 3 nights luxury hotel accommodations at a hotel in Miami Beach, as determined by and to be secured by the Promotion Administrator
- 2 VIP Passes to SOBEWFF® (Festival Guest Credentials) which provides VIP access to the Festival’s signature events
- Tickets to an intimate chef dinner featuring a TBD celebrity chef, as determined by the Promotion Administrator
- $1,000 Travel Cash
- Grand Tasting Village Tickets (10 Prizes) – Value of $450.00 each.
- 2 tickets to SOBEWFF’s signature Goya Foods’ Grand Tasting Village (valid Sat or Sun)
*Winners will be given a deadline of Friday, February 8, 2019 to confirm the day in which they want to attend the event (Sat or Sun) and the email address where they want their tickets sent. After this deadline has passed, the Promotion Administrator may not be able to provide tickets.
- Grand Tasting Village Discount Code (One Prize Per Entrant, No Limit on Number of Prizes)
- $30 off discount code for SOBEWFF’s signature Goya Foods’ Grand Tasting Village (valid Sat or Sun)
- General Rules: There shall be no prize substitution except at the sole discretion of the Promotion Administrator due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of equal value. No cash equivalent of prizes. No transfer of prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. All potential winners will each be contacted by email, telephone, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required, at Promotion Administrator’s discretion, to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, W-2G to receive the cash prize, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable, or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents in a timely manner, or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize. Similarly, winner’s failure to timely pick up or secure any prizes may result in the forfeiture of the corresponding prize. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (vii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; or (viii) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator will select any remaining winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received through all entry methods combined as of the time/date of termination. Promotion Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method, or any entry service. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name the entry was made.
- WINNERS’ LIST REQUESTS: For a list of prize winners, available after January 15, 2019, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Florida International University Office of Auxiliary and Enterprise Development, Attn: SOBEWFF/Absolut Sweepstakes Winner List Request, 11200 SW 8th Street, PC-522D, Miami, FL 33199.
- Disputes/Venue/Governing Law: By participating, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in in the county of Miami-Dade County, Florida, without any objections to jurisdiction and venue; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or notifications and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Publicity: By participating in the Promotion and accepting a prize, entrant irrevocably grants to the Promotion Parties and its designees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to use the entrant’s name, address (city and state), image, voice, likeness, statements, biographical material as well as any additional photographic images, video images, portraits, interviews or other materials relating to the entrant and arising from his/her participation in this Promotion in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world in perpetuity, for advertising, Promotions or any other purposes, without limitation and without additional review, notification, compensation, or approval from the entrant (unless prohibited by law).
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Promotion Parties (including their parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, trustees, employees, agents, and affiliates) from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, entrants waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. If the Promotion Parties cannot run this Promotion as planned due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promotion Parties that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then the Promotion Parties may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend that portion of the Promotion. If the Promotion Parties terminates the Promotion prior to the end of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will determine winners from all eligible entries received as of termination date and will post notice of such termination at sobewff.org. The Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or in these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of the winners or the distribution of any prizes.
- SPONSOR: Pernod Ricard USA, LLC on behalf of their brand Absolut Vodka, 250 Park Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10177
©2018 IMPORTED BY ABSOLUT SPIRITS CO., NEW YORK, NY.