THE FOLLOWING SOBEWFF® HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS WILL BE IMPLEMENTED TO THE BENEFIT OF ALL FESTIVAL PARTICIPANTS:
- CAPACITIES: All capacities will be venue driven and will comply with host hotel, restaurant or venue capacities following local guidelines. Venues will include an increased amount of dedicated guest seating areas.
- ARRIVAL: Registration and check-in at all event venues will be as contactless as possible. Digital ticket scanning will be utilized at all events.
- MASK USAGE: Mask usage will be an individual choice. Proper mask usage will comply with local rules and regulations.
- LIMITED PERSONAL CONTACT: Responsible social distancing will be encouraged to avoid close contact with others not in the same group. Physical interaction with Festival participating chefs/host talent will be prohibited.
- VENUE SANITIZING: Venue sanitizing will be conducted in accordance with local guidelines and will utilize approved cleaning products recommended by the CDC. Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout event venues.
These regulations, policies, and protocols will be updated and revised in accordance with on-going public health information and official guidance from the CDC, State of Florida Department of Health, Miami-Dade County, City of Miami Beach, Florida International University and FIU Health.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – All ticket purchasers shall be required to opt into acknowledging adherence to Festival Guidelines before ticket purchase is complete. Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer language will be included on all credentials, tickets and on signage displayed at all events.
For full Festival Terms & Conditions, please click HERE.